How to Stay Healthy
How to Be Healthy
Go fishing, get closer to nature, inject some fresh air into your day.
Go outdoors – get some fresh air to rouse your senses and clear your mind. Do gardening, walking in the park, watching the birds in the air or fishing by a river is good for you and your health; it helps to have more negative ions in the air, which help to energize you. It is relaxing and pure pleasure and also escapes from the stress from everyday life; it is spending time outside, staying healthy and having fun, enjoying life and get away with it. Fishing is a great way to connect you with the Mother Nature while you are sitting near the lake, breathing clean fresh air, hearing the wind whistles through the trees and sound of the water lapping at the shore or a fish jumping of the water. Fishing is a great way to strengthening family members relationships when fishing with your family, spending time together. Parents taking kids fishing is a great way to develop a good relationship with them and keep kids out of trouble, they will be closer to them. Fishing teaches young kids to be more patience, how to pay attention, and the rewards of doing something correctly.
If you are fishing just to spend time outside, relax, stay healthy and have some fun, to get the heart beating and adrenalin flowing, to escape from the stress from everyday life, to connect yourself with the nature, to strengthen family, to develop a good relationship with kids or just to do nothing but enjoy life you are doing absolutely right thing.
Tea is the most commonly consumed healthy beverage in the world offering many health benefits, second after water.
Green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea, and pu-erh tea are all derived from the Camellia sinensis plant, a shrub native to China and India, and contain unique antioxidants called flavonoids, a group of vitamins, minerals and enzymes, the most potent of these, known as ECGC. The method and length of fermentation time alters its antioxidant property levels, the longer the fermentation, the smaller the antioxidant amounts. Made from tea leaves harvested early in the spring and skipping fermentation, white tea has the highest antioxidant levels, the same concentration as when originally cut, from 400 to 600 mg per cup. Jasmine and green teas have less, from 300 to 400 mg per cup, and black tea, fermented for longest time, contains the least antioxidant amounts, just 130 to 200 mg per cup.
Antioxidants can slow the oxidation of free radicals that can damage cells in the body, can contribute to cancer, heart disease, and clogged arteries, may help with diabetes, encourage weight loss, lower cholesterol, help improve memory functioning, reduce arthritis-related joint inflammation, improve bone mineral density and many other health benefits.
Green tea made with steamed mature tea leaves and has a high concentration of ECGC, antioxidants that may interfere with the growth of cancer cells, prevent clogging of the arteries, burn fat, counteract oxidative stress on the brain, reduce risk of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, reduce risk of stroke and heart attack, and improve cholesterol levels.
Black tea made with fermented mature tea leaves, it has the highest caffeine content and may protect lungs from smoke damage and reduce the risk of stroke.
White tea uncured and unfermented, made with young tea leaves, may have protective anticancer properties compared to other teas.
Oolong tea made with fermented mature tea leaves, may lower bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol, encourage weight loss.
Pu-erh tea made from fermented and aged leaves may help with weight loss, lower LDL cholesterol.
Drink more coffee.
Wake up and breathe in the aroma of coffee - truly a miracle cure, having amazing properties.
More than 3 cups of coffee a day, 20% lower risk of developing the most common form of skin cancer in women.
More than 6 cups of coffee a day reduced by 60% chance of dying from prostate cancer in men.
The daily cup of coffee reduces the risk of stroke in women by 25%.
When consumed at least 2 cups of coffee a day, the risk of depression in women is 20%.
Better to drink usual black coffee, in a pinch, or add a bit of skim milk.
Eat more healthy food, fruit and vegetables to enhance your health and to support your immune system and stop eating junk food.
Why is it important to eat healthy food? Eating a healthy food may provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals, fiber, and other substances that are important for good health, may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke, may protect against cancer, may reduce the risk of diabetes, may lower blood pressure, may reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss. Eating fish full of OMEGA-3 oil help to maintain mental function; eating high-fiber foods improve energy levels. Nothing healthy you can find in junk food; only trans fats acids, which can raise total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while also lowering HDL (good) cholesterol levels - a particularly harmful type of fat. What products are good to eat for your health? Dried Apricots, Avocado, Blueberry, Walnuts, Salmon, Tuna, Herring, Sardines, Red Cabbage, Tomato and many more having a lot of vitamins and minerals, fiber, Protein and Antioxidants which are extremely good for your health.
Start the morning with a protein.
Proteins help to convince the brain and the stomach is that they are fed and everything is fine. Eat protein in the morning, do not put whites at lunch. Sources of protein: eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese, cereal, beans.
Have a second breakfast with chocolate.
In tile of dark chocolate contains theobromine as much as you need to give your body energy boost, but not enough to replace the excitation came depression. And chocolate is extremely rich in antioxidants, reduces the risk of heart attack and uplifting.
Reduce level of sodium, increase level of potassium.
Correct potassium-sodium balance, reducing the level of sodium or increasing the level of potassium - and better, to do both. Excess sodium increases blood pressure, and potassium neutralizes the sodium. Daily intake of 1,600 mg of potassium (which contains, for example, in a glass of milk, two bananas, avocados or quarter polstakane raisins) reduces the risk of stroke by 21%. The recommended intake of potassium is 4,700 mg per day. Sources of potassium: cocoa, dried apricots, fish, prunes, spinach, yogurt and potatoes in their jackets.
Drink more water.
Water is the main component of human body; it has 2/3 of the water. All tissues and organs are mainly made up of water: brain is 90%, muscle is 75%, blood is 83%, and even bones are consists of 22% of water. The water plays very important role, regulates body temperature, helps transports and absorb nutrients by organs, moisturizing joins and air in lungs.
If brain will not get enough water it cannot function well, and you will get headache or migraine. If brain gets enough water, your energy levels will be higher, it helps you think, focus and concentrate better. Drinking water may promotes weight loss (0 fat, 0 calories, 0 carbs0 sugar, suppress appetite, raises metabolism), it may reduce the risk of cancer and heart attack, it may helps fight against flu, kidney stones, rheumatism, arthritis, improve immune system, it may improves skin complexion, forget about wrinkles and look younger with healthier clear skin. It helps you to prevent headache or migraine, fatigue, muscle weakness and dizziness and helps to flush out toxins and waste products from the body.
Feed our brain with energy from the right products.
Our brain by weight is only 2 - 3% of body weight, but consumes about 20% of the energy derived from food. We should feed our brain with energy from the right products, the most useful for the brain, to improve the work of his intellect, but also it is important not to overdo. Don’t forget, any product could be for someone more harmful than helpful. For people with ulcer or gastritis associated with it not a good choice to have a lot of sour grapes and citrus fruits. Those who have kidney stones are formed oxalate (rocks, consisting of salts of oxalic acid) cannot have a lot of chocolate. Fresh beets and cabbage are contraindicated for those who are suffering colitis (inflammation of the intestine). Fatty fish is bad choice for people who have problems with digestive, gastric ulcer disease and some diseases of the blood.
The following products are extremely useful to feed your brain with good energy:
The following products are very useful for your mind: Avocado, Eggplant, Red Beans, Green Peas, Carrots, Sage, Kiwi, White and Black Grapes, Pistachios-Almonds-Walnuts, Pumpkin seeds, Whole Wheat Bread, Oatmeal, Dark chocolate, Coffee, Black-Green-White Tea, Seaweed, Sea salt, Chicken, Calves liver, Mussels and Clams, Shrimp.
- Cranberry (full of Antioxidants) help to reduce the harmful effects of a stroke in the brain, help the vessels bringing blood to the brain.
- Blueberry (full of Antioxidants) help to reduce the risk of deterioration of brain function with aging, help to think well and have a good memory at any age, useful for visual acuity and hearing.
- Beetroot (full of Betaine) help to improve mood, well-being, reaction and ability to focus.
- Red Cabbage (full of Polyphenols - Antioxidants) helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Spinach helps to remain young nerve cells and in the mental functions of the brain.
- Fish, mostly Salmon, Tuna, Herring, Sardines (full of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3, Phosphorus) help to increase "good" and reduce "bad" cholesterol, involved in metabolic processes in the brain, improve communication between brain cells, improves breathing fabrics.
- Cod fish (full of Selenium, Phosphorus) help to prevent depression and increase efficiency, improve mood.
- Anchovies (full of Dimethylethanolamine) help to improve attention and prevent mental weakness, improve the brain's ability to learn.
- Dried apricots (full of Iron, vitamin C) help to stimulate the left hemisphere of the brain which is responsible for critical thinking.
Work, charge and train your brain.
As for the body is extremely important condition the movement, for the head is constant load, charging of brain is necessary. If the brain is properly fed, but not trained, it may become fatty, just as the body is not physical active but instead constantly lying on the couch. To guarantee smooth operation the brain required to be stimulated which can help to preserve your mental function. Any intellectual, fresh challenging activities, any memory games, crossword or puzzles keep the brain in shape, trains the memory and remains young. It helps your brain function properly to keep you young.
Walk to improve your memory.
Aerobic exercise good for the body and for the brain. The hippocampus, a part of the limbic system of the brain involved in working memory, each year is reduced in volume by 1-2%, which is why the age increases the risk of dementia. The adults who commit 45-minute walks a brisk pace 3 times a week, the hippocampus for the year grows by 2% and age-related decline in its volume is suspended. Start moving is never too late.
Get more sleep. Early to bed and early to eat.
Get enough sleep if you don’t want to feel tired and lack in energy. Try to wake up every day at the same time if you don’t want physically and mentally function below normal.
Every day you go to bed and get up at the same time. - Then the body will function more efficiently. Also, try to eat every day at one and the same time. Do not eat after eight in the evening and do not skip breakfast due to late recovery. The people who get up late and go to bed too late tend to eat more and consume more calories after eight in the evening, than people with normal sleep and wakefulness.
Be more active.
As for the brain is extremely important a constant load with challenging activities the same for the body is not less important condition is the movement. Be physical more active in order to reduce risk of heart disease, aid weight loss and improve musculoskeletal health and stay healthy. Stand more, seat less, get up more often from the seat and you will have a thinner waist, lower cholesterol and better insulin response. Regularly jump on your feet and protect yourself from cancer.
Have more sex.
Sex relieves stress and tension, makes you feel good, enhances circulation, helps you sleep and boosts your immune system; it also keeps you young by slowing down the aging process.
TEN DIRECTIVES OF ENDLESS YOUTH
According to various estimates of scientists from different countries a person can live up to 120 years, but for some reason this does not happen in droves. The Japanese on average live to 79 years, Australians, Greeks, Canadians and Swedes - to 78 Germans and Americans - to 76. Russian and Turkish - 67 years. Nigerians and Somalis - about 47 years.
An international team of doctors, psychologists and nutritionists developed the "Ten Commandments", following which, we should be able to extend and make our lifes more enjoyable and longer.
Back to top
- 1: Do not overeat! Instead of the usual 2,500 calories settle for 1500. Thus you arrange helping cleaning your cells and maintain their activity. The cells were quickly updated and replaced with new cells, and the body becomes less susceptible to disease. Eat a balanced way: do not eat a lot, but not too little, just eat enough.
- 2: menu should match your age. For example in 30-year-old women first wrinkles appear in later ages if they will regularly eat liver and nuts. For people over 40-year-old beta-carotene is very useful. After 50 years calcium and magnesium are very useful; calcium is helping holding bones in form, and magnesium - heart. For men over 40 -year-old selenium contained in the cheese and kidneys is needed to help to defuse stress. After 50, feeding on fish, we will protect the heart and blood vessels.
- 3: try to find the right fit for the job! The French say “Work promotes youthfulness”. And they are right, people who does not work, look five years older. Some professions, like conductor, philosopher, artist and priest, according to sociologists, helps preserve youth.
- 4: do not stay alone; find your mate in life! Love and affection are the best remedy against aging. The man looks 14 years younger if he is having sex twice a week. During sex, the body produces the hormone endorphin, which is also called the hormone of happiness. It helps strengthen the immune system.
- 5: have your own point of view. Consciously living person is much less can be depressed than those who have passively drifting lifestyle.
- 6: move more! Even the eight minutes of exercising a day make life longer. During the movement growth hormones are released, the development of which is particularly reduced after 30 years old.
- 7: sleep in a cool room! It was proved: people who sleep at room temperature 17-18 °C stay young for longer. The main reason of this is that the body's metabolism and the manifestation of age are also depending on the ambient temperature.
- 8: occasionally indulge yourself! Sometimes, despite all the recommendations for a healthy lifestyle allow yourself something you will feel happy about. It could be anything, either not healthy sweet cake or the new dress or handbag which you like, do not immediately start calculating the calories or think of the saving some money. Every moment of happiness will make your life longer!
- 9: Do not always suppress the anger in yourself! People who are constantly reproaching only themself, instead of tell somebody what it afflicts, and sometimes even to argue, to exchange opinions with others, is more susceptible to any diseases, including tumors. According to a statistics, 64% of respondents suffering from cancer have always suppressed the anger in themself.
- 10: Train your brain! From time to time use any intellectual, fresh challenging activities, any memory games, crossword or puzzles, play party games that require mental activity, learn foreign languages. Try do not use a calculator; instead try to do math in your mind. Forcing the brain to work, keeping it in shape, training the memory we slow down the process of age-related degradation of mental abilities, at the same time intensify the work of the heart, circulatory system and metabolism. It helps your brain function properly to keep you young.