What to eat to stay healthy
Eat more fruit and vegetables to enhance your health and to support your immune system and stop eating junk food. Eating fish full of OMEGA-3 oil help to maintain mental function; eating high-fiber foods improve energy levels. Nothing healthy you can find in junk food; only trans fats acids, which can raise total and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while also lowering HDL (good) cholesterol levels - a particularly harmful type of fat.
Eat properly, eat healthy. Feed your body with energy from the right products.
The following products have great healthy benefits and are extremely useful to feed your body with good energy:
- Apricots Dried (full of Iron, vitamin C, Phosphorus, Calcium, Carotene, and Vitamin B5) help to stimulate the left hemisphere of the brain which is responsible for critical thinking. They have a helpful effect on the heart muscle due to potassium content, help to prevent cancer.
- Apples (full of Flavanoid (Phloridzin, Quercetin and Naringin), Boron, Pectin); Phloridzin in apples may protect from osteoporosis, increase bone density and strengthen bones, help with asthma, may protect brain cells from the free radical which mean from Alzheimer's disease. High levels of pectin, type of fiber, in apples lowers LDL ("bad") cholesterol and heart disease markers. High levels of flavonoids quercetin and naringin may help to prevent lung cancer. Dried apples also may help to lose weight.
- Artichokes (full of Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamin C, K, minerals like Copper, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Manganese and Phosphorus) help to raise good cholesterol (HDL) and lower bad cholesterol (LDL), can help to prevent heart disease, improve gallbladder function and help the digestive system, very good for liver, develop resistance against infectious agents, help to prevent and treat cancer by removing harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body.
- Avocado (full of Unsaturated Acids, Iron, Copper, Vitamins A, E, Potassium, and Magnesium) helps to normalize blood pressure and cholesterol metabolism, helps cardio - vascular system, and prevent falling of mental functions of the brain, atherosclerosis.
- Blueberry (full of Antioxidants) help to reduce the risk of deterioration of brain function with aging, help to think well and have a good memory at any age, useful for visual acuity and hearing.
- Beetroot (full of Betaine) help to improve mood, well-being, reaction and ability to focus.
- Carrots (full of Beta-carotene) helps to slow the aging process in the brain and prevent destruction of cells that cause the action of free radicals. Beta-carotene may prevent macular degeneration, which causes vision loss with aging.
- Celery (full of Silicon, Sodium); Silicon is part of the molecular structure of the bones. There are 23% sodium contain in bones.
- Chicken meat (full of vitamins B2, B6 and B12) helps to strengthen the nervous system, improve memory, and prevent depression and insomnia.
- Chocolate Dark (full of Magnesium from Cocoa beans) is required for normal memory.
- Coffee (full of Caffeine) helps to stimulate brain activity, improves the blood-brain barrier that protects the nervous system from toxins, harmful bacteria and cholesterol in the circulatory system.
- Cranberry (full of Antioxidants) help to reduce the harmful effects of a stroke in the brain, help the vessels bringing blood to the brain.
- Eggplant (full of Anthocyanins in eggplant’s peel is the dark pigment and antioxidant) helps to preserve the required amount of fat in the membranes of brain cells, protecting them from the damage.
- Figs help to prevent cancer, it is a folk remedy for the treatment of bronchitis, normalize the thyroid gland, help to eliminate the parasites from the intestines.
- Fish (Salmon, Tuna, Herring, Sardines), (full of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3, Phosphorus) help to increase "good" and reduce "bad" cholesterol, involved in metabolic processes in the brain, improve communication between brain cells, improves breathing fabrics.
- Ginger root helps widening the blood vessels and increasing blood flow, and is one of the best herbs for improving digestion, lung congestion, arthritis and rheumatic aches. It is an excellent remedy in the early stages of an infection; it can promote a fever and hasten healing. It fights motion sickness symptoms and departure from strong odor and taste, helps to suppress nausea and vomiting.
- Grapes (full of Epicatechin - a Polyphenol) help to improve blood flow to the brain and improve memory.
- Grapefruit (full of Limonoids) helps to prevent the development of breast cancer.
- Green peas (full of Thiamine, vitamin B1) help to prevent worsening of attention, memory and mood.
- Green tea is a strong innocent stimulant of the nervous system, allowing your brain work more quickly and efficiently.
- Kiwi (full of Antioxidants, vitamin C) helps to protect the brain from free radicals, which damage memory and harmfully affect the thinking function.
- Mussels and clams (full of zinc, vitamin B12) helps the spread of nerve impulses throughout entire body, plays active role in emotions, memory, instincts, and sleep. Also they look similar to the testicles and are very good for male reproductive organs, may improve the quality of sperm.
- Oatmeal (full of healthy herbs in Oats, Vitamins B) helps to stimulate blood circulation in the brain and entire body.
- Pistachios, Almonds, and Walnuts (full of omega-3 Fatty Acids, Phosphorus, and Iron) helps to maintain the brain function and make it function properly.
- Plum is a natural storehouse of nutrients and vitamins, full of antioxidants and phytonutrients, which may neutralize free radicals, formed in the body and can cause damage or death to good cells, and to the development of various diseases like cancer and stroke. The phytonutrients block the development of cancer cells, while healthy cells are not damaged. Plum is also useful in rheumatism; it strengthens the liver, contributes not only to the removal cholesterin and out of the body and reduce "bad" cholesterol, but also prevents the formation of thrombosis.
- Pumpkin seeds (full of Omega-3, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Vitamins A, E, and zinc) help to increase "good" and reduce "bad" cholesterol, involved in metabolic processes in the brain, improve communication between brain cells, improves breathing fabrics.
- Red Cabbage (full of Polyphenols - Antioxidants) helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red wine (full of Antioxidants and Polyphenols) help to protect against destructive substances in the blood, such as LDL cholesterol, which can cause heart disease. Also it has substances that thin the blood reducing the number of clots which can cause cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Red beans (full of Protein, Carbohydrates) help to normalize blood sugar, which is important for normal brain function.
- Sea salt (full of Iodine) helps to shatter the nervous system and fraught with insomnia, irritability, depression, and memory disorders.
- Seaweed, Algae (full of Iodine) helps to shatter the nervous system and fraught with insomnia, irritability, depression, and memory disorders.
- Shrimp (full of vitamin D) helps to improve mood and reduced mental function of the brain, as schizophrenia and Alzheimer's.
- Spinach helps to remain young nerve cells and in the mental functions of the brain.
- Sweet potato (full of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant) helps to protect all tissues of the body, including the pancreas, from damage associated with cancer and aging.
- Tomato (full of Lycopene) helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Mix the tomatoes with a little fat, such as olive oil or avocado, the amount of lycopene absorbed by the body can be increased up to ten times. Tomato has a few cameras that resemble the structure of the heart.
It is very good to eat every night before going to bed: 1 fig, 5 dried apricots and 1 prune. For better result better to eat this for at least 1.5 months.
Figs help to prevent cancer, it is a folk remedy for the treatment of bronchitis, normalize the thyroid gland, help to eliminate the parasites from the intestines.
Apricot dried is a storehouse of nutrients, including phosphorus, iron, calcium, carotene, and vitamin B5. These fruits have a beneficial effect on the heart muscle due to potassium content, in addition, apricots excellent prevention of cancer.
Prunes, dried plums help with a gastro-intestinal tract. Infusion of prunes helps get rid of constipation and the normalization of the digestive system. They are useful for heart problems and high blood pressure problems, for kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, liver disease and atherosclerosis. And thanks to the high concentration of vitamin A, it also improves vision.
These fruits contain substances that cause recovery tissues that make up the soft intervertebral discs. Also, these substances make these tissues more resistant and resilient. Strengthening these tissues causes the spines to takes their normal place without external physical correction. Substances are not contained in each fruit separately but formed when mixed. Also, it contains a combination of magical power which can increase sexual power men and women.
Read more about Healty food combinations...
Have High Fever? Eat lots of yogurt and honey before pollen season.
Have a Headache? Fish, having high level of omega oils, can help prevent headaches. Ginger helps to reduce inflammation and pain.
Have Coughing? Red Pepper, hot or cayenne has a substance helping to reduce cough.
Read more about Food which can be used as a Medicine...
Back to top