Daiwa FUNE IL V73 80-310 Inter-line rod 7:3 action telescopic powerful high volume fibre carbon
3.1 meters Daiwa InterLine rod FUNE IL V73 80-310 designed with the latest revolutionary technology utilize the incredible High volume fibre carbon, produce a fine diameter blank that resists twisting, eliminating blank stress, creating better casting accuracy, smoother drag pressure and greater hook setting power. The guideless blank allows for longer casts, superior action and the strength to overtake hard-fighting species. The reel seat is located closer to the bottom which makes the perfect balance. Rod bends evenly, no stress points provides maximum blank strength, it has 360 degree axially symmetric completely tangle free tip which provides equal performance at any angle. Linear Interline guide structure with the line runs inside the blank, is integrated inside the blank, the blanks true action is optimized, no tangles, no guide breakages, even line control with convenient no tangling storage.
Line is distributed evenly along the entire spiral structure, decreasing torque, providing smoother retrieves, friction free casting and ultra smooth drag pressure. Decreasing line contact and drag thus increasing cast distance and accuracy by drawing water off the line and keeping the line centred in the rod. By increasing the amount of spirals and deceasing the spiral peak, interline rods have become inherently more sensitive.
7:3 action combined with the operability and superior sensitivity make this rod suitble for all weather conditions espeicially windy or rainy, in a wide range of fishing species: targeting Amago, Iwana,
, Redfish, Chopper Blues, and many other game fish.
Back to top
Back to top
The advantage of using this rod is to eliminate the tangles to guide, being able to have a comfortable fishing with little trouble from the land or from the boat, feel more relaxing. This is one of the coolest, funkiest and sexiest most technically advanced all-around rod available.
Daiwa technology used in FUNE IL V73 to support and maximize the benefits of the linear interline fishing method
Removable top guide.
Removable top guide helps easy to maintenance top guide, to adhere most dirt that difficult to remove, such as jellyfish, plankton, seaweed, etc...
When the two guide round attached to the introducing portion functions as entrance guides, oval attached to the rod body and extended the rod, it functions without damaging the yarns in both waye, when it is retracted.
Stepping under yarn prevention stopper.
Under plug which arranged the guide sticks to the bottom of the in the section (section just above the base rod to go inside when folded pole), together with the yarn Garni prevention mechanism that is applied to the lower plug further, can shorten pole to prevent yarn folded under stopper was near when is hurt.
V grip seat.
New grip with excellent hold characteristics Pamingu-operability.
The Linear Interline structure.
The linear structure refers to the structure material, inner surface becomes spiral. The structure allows line runs inside the rod blank instead of guideswhich reduce the stickiness. In addition, because it does not strung film of water between the inside lines and release of smooth yarn is possible. Decreasing line contact and drag thus increasing cast distance and accuracy by drawing water off the line and keeping the line centred in the rod.
The line go inside through the guides located inside the rods. The rods is special designed With carbon thread inside to make sure the line go smoothly and will not touch the rods side tightly. Ensure the line will not scratch with the rods. The steel wire is for help the line go inside.
Mount reel, extend the tip section with guide.
One looped side connect with the line and another site insert into the rods guide.
Pull wire straight through the tip top and when the fishing line go out of the tip guide disconnect the line and the wire. Store the wire for future use.
As well as convenience of threading, this is one of the technology of Daiwa can realize the ideal of tone in a compact put away.
Back to top
Smooth bending curve
- Interline rods bend evenly, no stress points provides maximum blank strength, unlike guided rods which create an uneven segmented curve with high stress points.
360 degree axially symmetric tip
- completely tangle free and provides equal performance at any angle, standard tip guides tangle easily and to get full performance they must be used at the same direction as the line.
No external weight
- normal guides add weight, thus the action of the blank is degraded, Interlines guide structure is integrated inside the blank, and no external weight means the blanks true action is achieved.
- the line is located inside the blank, no guides to provide torque stress points, with many contact points torque and friction is reduced, normal external guides create high friction and torque reducing the life of the blank.
Linear Interline raised spirals
- line is distributed evenly along the entire spiral structure, providing smoother retrieves and ultra smooth drag pressure.
- no tangles, no guide breakages, even line control with convenient no tangling storage.
Extremely high sensitivity
- with up to 200 linear contact points directly onto highly sensitive carbon, Interlines are inherently more sensitive compared to standard rods, guides are made of materials that absorb vibration "dulling" line sensitivity.
No slack line
- standard guided rods can have up to 30 cm's of slack line due to the segmented guide distribution whereas interline provides completely even line distribution, even the subtlest of bites are felt and strikes are instantaneous.
Back to top
Back to top
- Do not use any substitute materials or wire instead of wire designed to operate with this rod.
- Do not kink, bend abruptly or otherwise abuse the threading wire. It could damage the rod.
- Always use the recommended knots for connecting leaders.
- Do not brush inside; this may damage the inside of the rod.
- Accumulated water can be removed by whipping the rod.
- After use rinse out the inside with freshwater and whip the rod to remove excess water. Allow to dry before storage.
- Do not apply oil or lubricant to the inside of the rod as this will impedeline flow.
- Wash the exterior of the rod with freshwater after use.
- Never lift your catch.
- Always open and close telescopic rod with a special care.
Back to top
Interline rods are highly suited to braid and PE lines, these lines require monofilament leaders and thus leader knots. For optimal performance Interline knots require ultra slim knots for easy line flow. Common leader knots like Twisted Leader Knots and Double Uni's are sufficient but the PE Leader Connection knot for connecting leaders to braided lines for maximum interline performance is suited best. For maximum knot strength apply a quick dry super glue to the knot.
- Knots are unnecessary and may interfere with smooth threading.
- If resistance occurs do not force through. Simply remove and start again.
- The tip section has small diameter and leader knots can get entrapped inside the blank. For larger leaders keep the leader knot outside the blank.
- Entrapped knots or line can damage the tip section.
Also recommended with this item: